Monday, May 24

evaluation.

play 2 for me has been a really interesting project, it has enabled me to use photoshop in a different and new way to that of what i was previously used to.

i enjoyed being so creative, painting and scanning, quoting text etc and also being able to just experiment with any ideas i had. there was no fixed ideas, or specific things we had to do, it was a more fluid project i feel. i think i have learnt a lot about photoshop from this project and developed by small skills in the programme slightly further.

i think my final image perhaps should have included an actual photograph in it, but i do feel that prior to reaching that final point i did experiment broadly with a range of ideas and techniques.

if i was to do this project over i think i would proably have just experimented even more, just worked more and more with my ideas which perhaps would have helped me to produce a more diverse final image, with more textural range and range of techniques that i had used. i proably also would have got going on this project alot more but i didnt manage my time amazingly well and honestly the project was forced to take a back seat when i became snowed under with my final major project work.

taking all those factors into mind i do still feel that this was project was a good one, and also i good learning curve, it took me out of my comfort zone in terms of photographic genres and forced me to experiment in ways i'm sure i would never normally have done before.

No comments:

Post a Comment