Friday, May 21

stencil experimentation.

as i said in my previous post i have now decided on my quote the next stage for this was to experiment with how i was going to present it. the first idea was to use my stencil on plain white paper scan it in and layer it over the top.



for the top line i used a black biro and for the bottom i used a thick black felt tip. i preferred the biro overall though and will use this to develop my final further.

the next step i took was to use correction fluid over the top of my red thought bubble and then use the stencil and black biro to write over the top.



i quite like this and will try it again when my image is nearly complete, ready for this stage. will also try just writing straight onto the red backdrop although concerned this wont show up as well, all the correction fluid adds a new texture to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment